Be a Resource Partner
Although we are always happy to receive cash donations, we see Resource Partners, individuals and businesses providing products and services, as being equally valuable. In fact, if all of our needs were met in kind by our Resource Partners we could hit our annual goals without any monetary donations at all!
Currently we have a number of Resource Partners, but we are looking for Partners in specific areas such as print resources, computer hardware or software donations, travel & lodging, food, man hours or volunteer recognition awards.
FEMAC is an approved 501(c)3 organization, so all contributions are tax deductible.
If you have resources you would like to donate, please contact us at Partners@FEMAC.US
FEMAC would like to thank the following current partners for their help.
Specializing in custom audio/video and data designs.
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) IPAWS
FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from and mitigate all hazards.
RSOE EDIS is an Emergency and Disaster Information Service (EDIS), which monitors, process and transmit information on emergencies have occurred anywhere in the world for those affected.
They are located in Hungary but work globally with various groups in different countries.
SOUTHWEST OHIO PAIN MANAGEMENT Ambulatory Surgical Facility
Our Mission: To provide outstanding care and education for people who suffer from chronic pain.
Web Hosting Simplified.
Storm Intercept Association
“Keeping Communities Safe”
CMCPROHD.COM 30 years of media production…
Independent Media Production Professional
Dallas/Fort Worth AreaMedia Production
Civilis Exitus CERT
Sponsored by the New Prospect Baptist Church / Cincinnati Fire Department
Delhi CERT of Delhi Ohio
Sponsored by Delhi Fire Department
BE READY TO HELP YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!
ITT Technical Institute and Breckinridge School of Nursing and Health Sciences
The ITT Technical Institutes are a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. ITT Technical Institute’s Breckinridge School of Nursing and Health Sciences provides the knowledge and skills that can help graduates pursue entry-level careers in this field.
University of the Nations – Community Emergency Response Team, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
GitHub is a web-based Git repository hosting service.
FEMAC Partners are select companies that are able to contribute either financially and/or by offering services or products.
Advantages of becoming a Partner.
– You will have the ability to help with the design and user interface of dashboards(screens) for both business and public use.
– You will work with an elite team of developers and volunteers.
– You can join committees that decide policies and testing procedures.
– You can offer services and/or products that help the growth of FEMAC which may be eligible for a non-profit deduction.
– You will be able to utilize the most recent testing of new technology for your business.
– You will receive the standard Support Agreement at no charge.
– You will have access to all current and future .biz releases at no charge, except for third party fees (ie: internet access)
– Your company name (and optional logo) will appear on the FEMAC.INFO website.
– You will be provided with a FEMAC Partner logo to display on your website.
– You will be supplied with a FEMAC Partnership plaque to display in your lobby.
– You will be invited to special events related to FEMAC.
– If you are a 501(c)3 non-profit, you are able to qualify your donations according to your IRS requirements.
Minimum Qualifications for Partners:
– Meet the minimum employee count.
– Meet the minimal branch office count.
– Run an internal emergency test as agreed upon.
– Provide the FREE mobile app to all employees.
– Agree to offer support to FEMAC in the way of financial, personnel or product value for a predetermined time.
– Only a limited amount of Partners are available.
– Partner agreements are renewed on a predetermined basis. (Typically per year)
If you are interested in becoming a partner, download the
return them to email@example.com or call 1.855.FEMAC.US (336.2287) ext 206